We have the pleasure of working with Paramount Cannabis and the industry since it legalized opening recreational stores in Canada during 2019. The owner of Paramount Cannabis was a 1st round lottery winner.
Being a new industry came many challenges, as well as opportunities. The opportunity to be part of a new era, be the pioneers of blazing a new trail in Cannabis retail; at the same time, there were so many gray areas and loads of documentation for review to ensure any non-compliant action was not taken.
We worked with the team at Paramount to build their brand identity and have continued to be their team to roll out all marketing related initiatives:
Not limited to, over the past two years, we have created and implement:
- Brand Build (Logo, Brand Story, Brand Identity, Slogan + more)
- 360 Social Media Marketing (strategy, design, implementation, and management)
- Staff Uniforms & Merchandise
- Window Decals & Store Signage
- In-Store P.O.P & Brand Collateral
Our in-house team of marketers provides additional back-end support to help build at the store level.
- Retail Store Merchandising
- Inventory Analysis
- Sales Reporting and Projections
- Seasonal Campaigns
- Sales, Promotions & Community Building
- + more
As the industry continues to grow, so do the requirements and processes. This journey has just begun, and we are excited each day to work alongside our friends at Paramount Cannabis and continue this growth. Paramount Cannabis is expected to have nine retail locations open by mid-2022.