Our story with Osmow’s is a bittersweet one. We first began working with the team at Osmow’s in 2015, when the brand was 14 years old with 12 locations open. Although this was a huge milestone, Osmow’s was ready to take the brand to the next level.
Kick Media Group was instrumental in providing marketing support for this brand to grow both offline and online.
Not limited to, over the five year period, we worked on brand components:
- Osmow’s re-brand (logo design, store feature wall, signage + more)
- 360 Social Media Marketing (strategy, design, implementation and management)
- Campaign Building (connecting with bloggers, influencers & others)
- Staff Uniforms & Merchandise
- Window Decals & Store Signage
- In-Store P.O.P
- Brand Collateral
- Introduction of Ozzy, the mascot
So why a bittersweet story? For Kick, our mission had been accomplished. Our team was able to assist in the growth of this brand, to witness Osmow’s crossing the 100 location mark. With success comes change, and with growth came the start of building an internal marketing team. In 2021, the transition started, and we began to offload the work to be handled internally by the Osmow’s team. As sad as it was to separate from the brand, it was an even greater celebratory and joyous moment.